Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Progress on the small ACW diorama

As time flies by its summer here in Europe. Very hot so little model railroading progress. In September I will attend the Dutch OntraXS show in the railway museum. There I will help out my good friend Evan Daes who is professional modeler and is exhibiting his own new 0 scale layout Arbutus Corridor:


On that show I will do a demo figure painting so I guessed; prepare for the show early! The small dio I build earlier is perfect for these kind of demos so it has to be finished:


I did give it a basecoat and today the blue colour on the inside:

And the grey on the outside:


The inner edges are not that straight... will fix that in the end. Reminder, this was what we tried to archieve:


It will get a simple handpainted backgroud to create some depth. It also will get some light in it with cheap Led strip.
More to come!

Greetz, Ronald.




No comments: