dinsdag 29 januari 2013

It's alive, it's alive!

Well, I did it. The layout trackwork is finished. I made a testrun from one side to the other and I'm reasonably happy with it. Already made some minor adjustments but it runs pretty good.
There are still no electric switches on the turnout control so it's not possible to switch tracks without extensive wire switching:



I'm now painting the rail in a rusty colour. After that it is time to embed the whole thing is ballast, and that will be sand.

The electric wiring is connected to brass rods I made from installation wire from the home depot. I straightened them in a drill so they lie good under the modules:


Later more!

Geen opmerkingen: