vrijdag 14 oktober 2011

More construction

Today I went on with the construction of the first module. The idea here is to make the "roof" with the lights removable for transport. That way I can "box" the two modules for transport.
Here the front bottom fascia is made. In two pieces, its made of left-over material from a previous project:


With background:


And the first roof-carrrier (not quit straight mounted yet):


All three of them, together with a mounting strip for a tube light:


I used temporary support for mounting the roof and for lining out the 3 carriers:


Twin bolts hold the carriers:


And ready with the roof straight over the module:


And it can taken off quickly:


The inside with the way how the tubes will be placed:


More in coming days!

Geen opmerkingen: