Thursday, December 9, 2021

Some progress!

 Well, after all dried well I started to set the plan onto the modules. As you know you must take a little slice of a subject, you simply can't model all of it.

First I tried the height of the valance. My preference is around 15 to 17 centimeters:

After that I took some flexrail and played around with Bernie's plan in front of me:

My plan is to build the turnouts myself so I use the Fast Tracks printed templates:

Testing it with flex in between:

And gluing them down. I also drawn in the streets and slopes that will be made further on in this build:

Happy with the result! Now they desperately need some base paint! I also have to start construction on the end staging yard modules.

Greetz, Ronald.