Friday, March 20, 2015

Hi all,

Allthough not building yet I think the new layout will have a maritime theme. For that reason the past months I got myself some Revell 1:96sailing ships. These ships will attract ery well on a layout. I also got me a USS Kearsarge from Revell:




I'm now working and thinking how to build the layout and how big it should be. Theme's in sight are Alexandria and City Point.

This will be a log term project, besides building these tall ships will take time I also will handlay all the track on the layout. 

At last, it will be a exhibition layout, as all of my layouts are. With this one I consider that the whole or a part of it can hang on my wall in our living room.

Later more!

1 comment:

Bernie said...

What a fun project! If you need any help with info, please let me know.